Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Covid testing prior to surgery

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I received my Covid test and went online to work out what to do. I soon realised the pack did not contain the zip lock bag. I called 119 as instructed. After various option selecting I spoke to a bloke who told me that 'unfortunately the' and then I was cut off. I went back online to check that maybe the bag with the silver seal and the ziplock bag are one and the same, by clicking on the video link showing how to take the test. The link is broken (page not found). I checked the txt I received this morning and it says if the kit is faulty contact 'your hospital'. Naturally the secretary to the surgeon is busy so I left a message.

I'm not going to get my hernia repair next week am I ? :down:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I received my Covid test and went online to work out what to do. I soon realised the pack did not contain the zip lock bag. I called 119 as instructed. After various option selecting I spoke to a bloke who told me that 'unfortunately the' and then I was cut off. I went back online to check that maybe the bag with the silver seal and the ziplock bag are one and the same, by clicking on the video link showing how to take the test. The link is broken (page not found). I checked the txt I received this morning and it says if the kit is faulty contact 'your hospital'. Naturally the secretary to the surgeon is busy so I left a message.

I'm not going to get my hernia repair next week am I ? :down:

Have you tried the hospitals social media sites, if they have one.
You may get a better response.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Finally got someone to send me a new kit and exactly the same problem, no ziplock bag. The hospital can't explain whats going on but have offered me a drive through test instead, so all good.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Drive through is simple, wife has that before each chemo session - have to drive to Maidstone for hers as that's where her oncology unit is.

Good luck!

Cheers! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here