Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid Potter Bashing - The Staying Up Tracker - season 21-22 Final Update - 11 ABOVE

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Hi Giraffe. Just as a matter of interest, what do you have the points needed for Europe Tracker? We we 5 points and 12 goals away from Europe (and of course we were actually 16 points above relegation.)

You may need to recalibrate the Tracker for next season.

Perhaps just a Champions League Tracker is all we need!

But thanks for doing it. All very interesting.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Many thanks [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] - most important thread on here (until we hit 40 anyway)
If we have a good season next season maybe we need a rebrand to the ‘Chasing a European place tracker :D

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Dear Mr. Giraffe,
I can only reiterate the appreciation expressed by the posters above. I love the tracker! Thanks for doing this season after season. One of my favourite threads.
All the best for the close-season. :bowdown:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Thanks [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] - fantastic effort throughout the season. Here's to 22/23 [emoji1360]

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Always the first thread I look for to ground me, win, lose or draw. Excellent work [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION]. Long may you bring the dry sheets that is the tracker to aid with the collective bed wetting!!

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Thanks [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION], my son has no idea what I'm talking about when I say 'don't worry we're above the tracker' or 'we're only just below' etc. but this thread is invaluable to stop panic. :albion2:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just to wrap this up completely. The all seasons comparison really highlights what an absolutely stonking end of season we have had. At game 30 we were sat as potentially our 4th worst season!

Attachments

• NSC All Seasons Comparison 21-22.png
    NSC All Seasons Comparison 21-22.png
    119.8 KB · Views: 166

Delphox

Aug 21, 2019
Next season we're one of the teams that clubs will be expecting to get 0 points from home and away :D

Shows how much we've come since promotion! :albion2: Thanks for the brilliant Tracker, @Giraffe!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
What is more impressive about the end of the season is that of the last 8 games, 6 were against teams higher in the league than us and of those 6 we won 5!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just to wrap this up completely. The all seasons comparison really highlights what an absolutely stonking end of season we have had. At game 30 we were sat as potentially our 4th worst season!

[tweet]1528689202497454080[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here