Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid Potter Bashing - The Staying Up Tracker - season 21-22 Final Update - 11 ABOVE

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
#TrustTheTracker
#OneGameAtATime
#TeamsLikeBrighton

Nice work [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] :bowdown:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Can I be the first to say, that's ridiculous, how do you expect us to get a point away to Burnley?

(OK, I'll take a short ban ...........................) :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Part of me still thinking the excellent premise is now redundant and regressive.

Then I look at the current squad and manager and think...

... as you were.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Looks like a faster start than normal according to the tracker, not sure if that's a good or a bad thing

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I think the tracker should be renamed to avoid Bloom bashing. Given Potter has a weaker squad than last season and no new striker it will be ridiculously harsh for Potter to get the brunt of the criticism this season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think the tracker should be renamed to avoid Bloom bashing. Given Potter has a weaker squad than last season and no new striker it will be ridiculously harsh for Potter to get the brunt of the criticism this season.

Perhaps If those who believe GPott to be the Messiah calmed down a little many others wouldn't feel the need to use actual, real, stone cold, hard facts to prove he's not the Messiah just a very...

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Perhaps If those who believe GPott to be the Messiah calmed down a little many others wouldn't feel the need to use actual, real, stone cold, hard facts to prove he's not the Messiah just a very...

This isn’t the thread for it but this summer my sympathy levels for Potter have gone through the roof. So evident to all fans, pundits, experts what our problem areas are and the club don’t back him to resolve them. Must be so frustrating.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This isn’t the thread for it but this summer my sympathy levels for Potter have gone through the roof. So evident to all fans, pundits, experts what our problem areas are and the club don’t back him to resolve them. Must be so frustrating.

Deffo, but then again we are routinely told the players (strikers) all let Potter down because "he knows how to manage a winning team" :shrug:

I'm very much TeamGPott - I'm just not tucking him into bed every night and kissing him on the forehead.

It's the 5th season another relegation tracker is completely at odds with starting our 5th season in the division.

I absolutely love the tracker just not what it and 40 points represent to team who have been at it for 4 full seasons already.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Deffo, but then again we are routinely told the players (strikers) all let Potter down because "he knows how to manage a winning team" :shrug:

I'm very much TeamGPott - I'm just not tucking him into bed every night and kissing him on the forehead.

It's the 5th season another relegation tracker is completely at odds with starting our 5th season in the division.

I absolutely love the tracker just not what it and 40 points represent to team who have been at it for 4 full seasons already.

Would you stroke his beard for a competitive early start to the season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here