Mar 16, 2017
in my house
b2aca7cb54c2fe7ddfd0eaee9b213617.jpg

Now is the time for marching

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Just to finish Sussex Day off in true Wagnerian style, we are going to get a proper Thunderstorm tonight, already spotting with rain here in RH20...

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
These days if you say you're from Sussex you get arrested and thrown in jail.

Rubbish. But if you say you are from EAST or WEST Sussex you only have yourself to blame. A 70s folly.

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
Rubbish. But if you say you are from EAST or WEST Sussex you only have yourself to blame. A 70s folly.

A while ago I happened to catch a bit of University Challenge. One of the team members suggested "Sussex" as an answer to a question (about what county something or other is in) and his captain asked "which one?"

If I had the power to travel through time and space, I'd have gone right there and then to clip him round the ear.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Don't often drink on a school night but to celebrate Sussex day I have popped open a bottle of Sussex fizz from Wiston...very nice it is too! Happy Sussex dat! You lovely NSCers!

Jul 7, 2003
Good old Fluffy by the Sea, lovely girl and a huge improvement over that wanker Pringle on the Morning BBC Sussex show.

You seem to have forgotten the Jester emoji. She is dreadful, happy clappy and very annoying.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Just to make Sussex Day complete Jakarta Towers has been overflown by a Spitfire this afternoon (presume one of the Boultbee Fleet based at Goodwood).

As ever reverted to schoolboy mode and rushed outside to watch/hear it.. :bowdown:

I'm just as bad . . . My office is a mile from Goodwood, and they fly around several times a week. I gaze out the window daydreaming of flying one every time!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here