Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Worst case scenario......line up an Albion team with what we have left.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Bissouma leaves
White leaves ........even....
Pascal flipping Gross leaves

What would your starting eleven be for the Albion with players we already have, no new signings. How would be do? Better than expected or are the players leaving going to make our relegation a certainty? All a bit of fun, no slating me for pointless scenario's that our Tone would never let happen........would he?

Big Bob

Lamptey Webster Dunk Veltman March

Moise Alzate AliMac

Trossard Maupay. (Obviously Welbeck, but untill he sings.....)

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Sanchez

Veltman Dunk Webster

Lamptey Moder Lallana March

Ali Mac

Maupay Welbeck

Not too scaby a side plus we have about £100m to spend in a depressed market on new talent plus a lot of freed up wages. If this happens we could arguably come out of it stronger if the recruitment is right. IF this comes around this is not a bad summer for it to happen...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sanchez

Veltman Dunk Webster

Ali Mac

Maupay Welbeck

Not too scaby a side plus we have about £100m to spend in a depressed market on new talent plus a lot of freed up wages. If this happens we could arguably come out of it stronger if the recruitment is right. IF this comes around this is not a bad summer for it to happen...
We don't have Welbeck:-

Sanchez

Veltman Dunk Webster

Ali Mac

Maupay Andone

That's a freakin good team.

I'll only be able to booooooooo Maupay - very unAlbion!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Sanchez

Veltman Dunk Webster

Ali Mac

Maupay Welbeck

Completely overlooked Moder & Lallana :blush: oh well relacing Moise when not injured:clap2:

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
Sanchez

Veltman Dunk Webster

Ali Mac

Maupay Welbeck

Agree with that. I'm also sure that would leave some money available for strengthening.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
palace's version:-

:shrug:

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Wilf :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

:shrug: :shrug:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I like games like this, I’ll have a go:

——————————Sanchez——————————
——-Veltman————-Dunk————Webster————
Lamptey——————Caicedo————————--Burn
———————Alzate————-Moder———————-
—————-Welbeck——————Andone——————

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We’ve had a good run, but it’s over gang. Bring back ‘the’ Withdean and that relatively obscure Italian shirt manufacturer who used to do our static electricity conducting 100% polyester-tastic kits back in the day.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Bit harsh to slate this as a bed wetting thread. More the reverse as it draws attention to our strength in depth (with one or two positions excepted).

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We cannot allow Bissouma, White and Groß to leave in the same window. Disaster beckons if we go down the road of mass sales.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Bit harsh to slate this as a bed wetting thread. More the reverse as it draws attention to our strength in depth (with one or two positions excepted).

Thankyou, i certainly am not a bed wetter & look forward to seeing replacements we already may have come into the side. On that note although i have not included him in my 11 i am excited to see Khadra be introduced into the side.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Deffo.

If anything it's the most positive thread for a while.
Just a shame some can't see that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here