Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Hungary v Portugal & France v Germany

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Pogba is class.

He can't head the ball. He is absolutely hopeless. Like so many current players who haven't got a clue how to time their jump. They usually jump too early and end up below the ball or it hits them on the shoulder. It's embarrassing and truly shocking for supposed class players.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
....and these are supposed to be role models...." roll models " more like. The cheat must have rolled over six times.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Surely on that basis there should be 90000 at Wembley?

Hungary's current leadership make BoJo's blind fumblings for populist policies look positivity Corbynesque.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Did Rudiger bite Pogba?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Indeed, my World #1 right now.

It's not just his play either, which is absolute quality, but it's the way he conducts himself too. If all players were like him I'd enjoy the game much much more, rather than being embarrassed half the time.

The very definition of class all round in my book.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Based on what's been seen so far, I wouldn't want to meet France in the 2nd Round, but reckon we could take Germany or Portugal at Wembley.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Based on what's been seen so far, I wouldn't want to meet France in the 2nd Round, but reckon we could take Germany or Portugal at Wembley.

Yes, this.

Hopefully we top our group, and the French theirs. Having got within 2 minutes of the first goal time on the predictions thread (for the wrong team :rant: ) I can now relax into cheering for what I want to happen for England. And that's a French win, with us bossing our group.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
How on Earth does Peter Walton keep getting work?!

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
VAR at the Euros is a completely different beast to the version ****ing up the Premier League.

Unobtrusive, to the point of invisible.

Not a vehicle driven by PGM(L)OL to give more exposure to it's members

Flag should still have gone up in the 1st phase of that attack; one of these days someone is going to get a serious injury in the period between the offside and play being halted

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here