Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
0-1

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm cross now. Oh well, I'll get over it.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Very lucky this evening Portugal. Have to improve a lot to win this tournament.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
John Hartson is what I imagine paint drying to sound like. My god he's boring!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Got to respect Ronaldo though. Incredible athlete.

I wouldn’t rule out anything with this guy. Wouldn’t be surprised if he played until he’s 40. Don’t forget Rooney is younger than him and he retired years ago.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Well that fell apart rapidly for Hungary. 0-0 with 83 minutes on the clock, now 0-3.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Well that fell apart rapidly for Hungary. 0-0 with 83 minutes on the clock, now 0-3.

Shame, as didn't reflect the game. Hungary had more of the play 2nd half.

Ronaldo is the classic talisman for Portugal. Of course they have quality throughout, but you almost feel like they could put out a league one team but with him Ronaldo in it, and they'd still progress.

Incredible player, and athlete!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Got to respect Ronaldo though. Incredible athlete.

I wouldn’t rule out anything with this guy. Wouldn’t be surprised if he played until he’s 40. Don’t forget Rooney is younger than him and he retired years ago.

I think Ronaldo's better than Messi

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
I’m bothered as an England fan and would be far more bothered as a Germany or France fan about that last goal which was clearly offside. But because it’s Ronaldo and a scoring record, UEFA appears to have turned a blind eye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That's three times now my 2-0 prediction has been scuppered by a late third goal for the victors.

What this tournament is showing is that teams are not taking their foot off the gas - in the first 11 matches 5 teams have already scored 3 goals. Five years ago it took 21 matches for the first team to notch 3.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bonkers travesty of a result. Portugal looked highly unlikely to score even one :lolol:

Substitute “Portugal” for any number of PL teams and that is what happened to Albion quite often last season. I didn’t hear you calling that a travesty, it was all Potter’s fault wasn’t it? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here