Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
You're welcome.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Hungary for me please Clive. Purely because that nasty piece of work Pepe is still playing.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Firefox_Screenshot_2021-06-15T16-25-50.469Z.png

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Looks like a mob of Palace Ultras have invaded one end.

I hope Hungary score today. It would be good to see a full ground erupting again.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Hungary doing well so far. Their by far best player is injured and is out of the tournament and I thought they were going to be a bit of a punching bag but looking decent anyway.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
The summariser on ITV is unbelievably bad. Who is he? Often doesn't finish his sentence, and when he does, what he says is bland, boring and obvious.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Naturally, Portugal, France and Germany will all have Hungary pegged as their 'easy' game in the group, but after a year playing in sterile, empty stadiums, suddenly being exposed to 70,000 partisan fans in Budapest may not be the cakewalk that it appears to be on paper. As it is, they are above the likes of Russia and Czech Republic in the FIFA rankings.

I certainly don't expect Hungary to lose every game in this group.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Naturally, Portugal, France and Germany will all have Hungary pegged as their 'easy' game in the group, but after a year playing in sterile, empty stadiums, suddenly being exposed to 70,000 partisan fans in Budapest may not be the cakewalk that it appears to be on paper. As it is, they are above the likes of Russia and Czech Republic in the FIFA rankings.

I certainly don't expect Hungary to lose every game in this group.

All this adds up to a firecracker of a group. Wish it was only 2 go through though, then the drama and tension would be amped up even further.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Hungary playing well.
Christ, I despise Ronaldo. Would love to see Portugal knocked out early and him cry again.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Portugal very poor so far. People were very harsh on Spain last night but they are well ahead of these, Hungary been on top this second half.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
France Germany is a fairly seismic clash this early in the competition.

0-0 written all over it.

Remember that even to this day, with it being the most well known betting trick ever, on many betting services "no goalscorer" still offers the same odds as 0-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here