Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] BBC Journalist harassed

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Trump like scenes in London. 'Traitors' being trotted out again.
Disgusting.

[tweet]1404741098568884227[/tweet]

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Look at the state of that lot :ffsparr:

Nothing better to do on a Monday afternoon ?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Protesting on the street about being locked in their homes :ffsparr:
There was ten or so people on Seaford beach on Sunday morning protesting against lockdown. While hundreds of people wandered round, played with friends and family, set off for pubs,etc

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
There was ten or so people on Seaford beach on Sunday morning protesting against lockdown. While hundreds of people wandered round, played with friends and family, set off for pubs,etc

Some people just need to be angry about something...

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It's almost like if you constantly go around telling people the BBC are anti-British and the enemy within then stupid, impressionable people will start attacking people who work for it

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Shouldnt someone tell them that lockdown ended? You'd imagine they would be happy to hear it.

Would be intriguing to find out exactly what it is they can't do now that they so desperately want to do they're protesting in central London about it. I mean, judging by the fact they're hanging around abusing passers by in central London on a Tuesday morning I'd imagine it's not "going to the office".

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Did they know who he was? Or were they going after him because he was (unwisely) wearing a BBC lanyard?

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Unfortunately lockdown has contributed to those of a weak mind spending more time on the internet reading ******** conspicersy theories.....

Digressing, there was an incredible call on LBC at just after 1 today, in fact a couple of calls.

The main one was from a hypocritcal woman, fuming about the treatment of the young ..... no nightclubbing, her undergraduate daughter cheated by shoddy remote learning. I get all that, I totally emphasise with that age group.

Fair enough.

Then the real reason for her call. She's strongly anti vax for all young people, because "she'd read up an awful lot about it on the internet". Pretty beligerent about it. 18 to 22 year olds will be treated as genome guinea pigs.

It was pointed out that a vax programme should help open up possibilities eg real Uni teaching. Wouldn't listen, the call was terminated as she was looking for an anti-vax row.

The next caller was a bloke who was against the current restrictions "Without them, there'd only be a few deaths here and there". He also played down the January 2021 death toll, as it was only on a par with the flu in a normal year.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
People are protesting about measures taken in the face of a global pandemic? Geez, what sort of moron have some of our fellow citizens been breeding all these years?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Would be intriguing to find out exactly what it is they can't do now that they so desperately want to do they're protesting in central London about it. I mean, judging by the fact they're hanging around abusing passers by in central London on a Tuesday morning I'd imagine it's not "going to the office".

Probably one of the following which are still not allowed.

Dancing at a wedding (other than the first dance)
Not being served a pint at a Wetherspoons bar, and standing around being idiots
Falling down drink on a nightclub dance floor
Not wanting to quarantine after their annual holiday in Benidorm

Erm that's about it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here