Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Testimonial game - win a 2020/21 squad signed shirt

BJA5

May 31, 2021
Good afternoon Brighton fans! Firstly, I hope that this post is okay by your admin, apologies if it is not, I am just looking for some help/support.

I am a former player and current first team coach at Eastbourne Borough FC and I was recently granted a testimonial for 13 years service to the club. 12 of these years were as a player with just under 500 appearances and this year, my 13th year was as part of the coaching team. This coming season I will enter my 14th year with the club.

After the testimonial game which was played against a former BHA professional X1 at the end of last month, former Albion and current Eastbourne player Dean Cox, presented me with a 2020/21 squad signed Brighton shirt for me to raffle, in order to raise funds as part of my testimonial. The shirt was provided by Lewis Dunk and for this I am very grateful.

I wouldn’t normally have gone about things this way, but a testimonial for 10 years service is quite rare and it’s a one time chance to benefit from it. With Covid disrupting everything, I am having to think outside the box as most traditional methods of raising funds for a testimonial, like golf days, race nights etc... are off the table currently.

Anyway, I would love for the shirt to go to a genuine Seagulls fan and that is why I am here. I have set up an online raffle for the shirt at just £5 a ticket in the hope that plenty of supporters may be interested in entering for the chance to win. There are a limited number of tickets to increase the chances of those who enter of winning.

The link is below, if you can see your way to helping out I would be extremely grateful.

All the best, Ben.

https://raffall.com/242344/enter-raffle-to-win-signed-brighton-ha-shirt-hosted-by-ben-austin

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here