Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2021-22 Premier League Fixtures (Released 16/06 @ 9am)

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
So tomorrow is fixture day, this seems to have crept up on us very quickly, I suppose with the late finish to last season and the Euro's starting we've not had much of a break from football like we would normally do. So start the speculation here, home or away opening day of the season? when will we play Palace? Boxing day fixture at the Amex?

I reckon a long trip to Wolves for the opening day, home to Arsenal on boxing day. The Palace games will be early October (home) and late April (away).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh shite only 23 hours 34 minutes left to ask:-

'when are the fixtures out?'

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Struggling to see where the next point is coming from

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Hopefully the first few games are a bit easier than the ones last year. Playing that well against Chelsea and United just to get nothing in the end sort of shaped the season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Haven't had to re-charge it since 2001 - bit worried about using it for my season ticket though

Do you honestly think the 21st century, woke, yoghurt knitting, Guardian reading turnstiles we have now are man enough to say 'no entry' to a Nokia.

You'll get waved straight through with absolutely no eye contact, as a puddle forms on the floor.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
May I be the first to say that we've got a really tough run in?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
When will first game be? Early August?

The 2021/22 Premier League will start almost a month to the day earlier than the 2020/21 season did, on Saturday, August 14 - 34 days after the Euro 2020 final at Wembley.

The season will end on May 22, 2022, with all 10 games kicking off at the same time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here