Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GBNews: anyone watching?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
According to Barb, GB News reaches around 2m adults per month for an average of 21 seconds per day. This compares with Sky News on 8.7m and an average of 1 minute 16 seconds per day, and the BBC News channel on 11.8m per month and an average of two minutes per day.

https://pressgazette.co.uk/future-of-gb-news-rupert-murdoch-andrew-neil/

From the start, GB News’s mixture of news and comment into one product has grated and presented a structural problem. Regulator Ofcom is OK with comment-based programming, but news has to be dealt with separately and impartially.

The result is that GB News does not carry traditional bulletins or breaking news. A news channel without revelation, which only tells and does not show, looks more like televised talk radio and means viewers will constantly be turning the dial to Sky or the BBC when there is a breaking story.

Jan 30, 2008
According to Barb, GB News reaches around 2m adults per month for an average of 21 seconds per day. This compares with Sky News on 8.7m and an average of 1 minute 16 seconds per day, and the BBC News channel on 11.8m per month and an average of two minutes per day.

https://pressgazette.co.uk/future-of-gb-news-rupert-murdoch-andrew-neil/

From the start, GB News’s mixture of news and comment into one product has grated and presented a structural problem. Regulator Ofcom is OK with comment-based programming, but news has to be dealt with separately and impartially.

The result is that GB News does not carry traditional bulletins or breaking news. A news channel without revelation, which only tells and does not show, looks more like televised talk radio and means viewers will constantly be turning the dial to Sky or the BBC when there is a breaking story.

There's hourly news bulletins great debate from all sides on GB news it's the go to channel for balanced debate these days it's going from strength to strength , you stick to the woke agenda you love so much

Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
There's hourly news bulletins great debate from all sides on GB news it's the go to channel for balanced debate these days it's going from strength to strength , you stick to the woke agenda you love so much

Regards
DF

It has opinion pieces about the news. Ofcom is quite strict about such matters. It’s losing viewers monthly and looks like it’s about to be bought out by Newscorp in order to bury it while they launch their U.K. News channel.

If that’s your idea of “going from strength to strength” it’s no wonder you’re a long term unemployed racist.

NB. I am far from woke, I just have taste, can recognise when I’m being lied to and can sniff out an agenda like a fart in a car.

Jan 30, 2008
It has opinion pieces about the news. Ofcom is quite strict about such matters. It’s losing viewers monthly and looks like it’s about to be bought out by Newscorp in order to bury it while they launch their U.K. News channel.

If that’s your idea of “going from strength to strength” it’s no wonder you’re a long term unemployed racist.

NB. I am far from woke, I just have taste, can recognise when I’m being lied to and can sniff out an agenda like a fart in a car.

Of course, keep on kidding yourself

Regards
DF

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

Regards
DF

but you said it's unbalanced, it's like you have no idea what your talking about, like you're a straightforward simpleton :shrug:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I have to admit to being biased against GB News.

My judgement is based on familiar characters who claim on this thread that it offers 'balanced debate'.

That's enough to convince me it is a combination of infotainment and drivel...

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
More reasoned debate
https://youtu.be/siZl8LiSV08
Regards
DF

The government have completely lost control of immigration

Borders.jpeg

D

Deleted member 2719

I have to say, I can't get enough of GB News it's so addictive.

What's not to like, they even have that slimy Wes chap on there and that still doesn't put me off.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
No one's inviting this rabble, Hope the Polish deal with them in the appropriate manner and send a lesson to any others contemplating invading a country in a mob handed fashion

Regards
DF

maybe they could shepherd them to Calais and get them some dinghies?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here