Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GBNews: anyone watching?

Jan 30, 2008
Patriotism is about pride in your country and it's acheivements, it's not about hating other nations and thinking you are better than everyone else.

Real Patriotism, for example, is when we hosted the Olympics, I felt proud then. We put on a great show and had a fantastic medal haul, the rest of the world congratulated us for it and for that we can be proud

what you're subscribing to is being patriotic for the sake of it just because some politicians told you to, to peddle pathetic culture wars and keep the country divided

I've heard it all now.....THE NATIONAL ANTHEM IS BEING PATRIOTIC FOR THE SAKE OF IT :facepalm:

Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I don’t think anyone who chooses the moniker “Das Reich”, a Nazi fighting unit who targeted resistance fighters and saboteurs, with a fierce reputation for severe torture and punishment of men, women and children and who also nearly scuppered Operation Overlord (D-Day) is going to be taken seriously when he starts lecturing people on British patriotism. In fact, I would not be surprised if he was thought of as something of a prat.

The man should not be posting on here.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I for one think it is great the National Anthem is being played by GB News and I'll be saluting Her Maj every time I am watching it and the tune is played.

Prince Andrew is a great patriot too although he usually stands to attention when watching CBBC.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
https://youtu.be/uk9Mk2IXdGQ

GB news the home of Balnced debate that other News channels don't want to engage with

Regards
DF

Yet again with your terrible written English you have inadvertently told a truth. The way you have written that post reads as if other news channels don’t want to engage with GB News.

You’re so stupid even your own sentences outwit you.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

Your lavatory peccadillo got you thrown of the grown ups thread! You really are unintentionally hilarious! But seriously though, you do seem more anxious than usual (very triggered), have you thought of talking to someone, a professional?

If you look at it objectively, a self professed manly man such as yourself dribbling on about trans gender toilets! Well, it's clearly not right! Funny, but sad at the same time!

Jan 30, 2008
Your lavatory peccadillo got you thrown of the grown ups thread! You really are unintentionally hilarious! But seriously though, you do seem more anxious than usual (very triggered), have you thought of talking to someone, a professional?

If you look at it objectively, a self professed manly man such as yourself dribbling on about trans gender toilets! Well, it's clearly not right! Funny, but sad at the same time!

There's nothing like cancelling people that don't conform is there a bit like Russia eh
:rolleyes:
As per ,the usual suspects went screaming for a policeman :censored:

Feeling Sexy....... LMFAO

Regards
DF

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
There's nothing like cancelling people that don't conform is there a bit like Russia eh

Regards
DF

:lolol:

LMMFAO!

There's a lot to unwrap there I don't know where to start! Footy today so another time perhaps!

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit

Regards
DF

Rather than being pissed off, I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you, as I think you have some genuine issues that you're unaware of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here