Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GBNews: anyone watching?

Jan 30, 2008
A match made in heaven, what a great addition to GB news Nige has become
Happy to hear different opinions from another perspective unlike the woke BBC who only want their viewers to hear THEIR opinions keep up the good work GB news, meanwhile the lovely Ann never slow in coming forward
https://youtu.be/UF3Sh9nKog8
Regards
DF

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Happy to hear different opinions from another perspective unlike the woke BBC who only want their viewers to hear THEIR opinions keep up the good work GB news, meanwhile the lovely Ann never slow in coming forward
https://youtu.be/UF3Sh9nKog8
Regards
DF

It's like a Hammer horror for modern times. I doubt even you bother watching such shit.
(Scrub that....you do.)

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

Regards
DF

The common theme with most of the clips you post, passed off as your opinion, is they tend to be crusty old duffers, we used to ignore moaning old gits like these

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Your advantage over others is unfair in this instance.

I think you have misunderstood again.

Now I can appreciate why you may well think that, but what he is actually doing is deliberately setting a minimal bar so it gives others :wink: something to aspire to.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I think you have misunderstood again.

Now I can appreciate why you may well think that, but what he is actually doing is deliberately setting a minimal bar so it gives others :wink: something to aspire to.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Well with his wit combined in equal measures with yours we halve a whole one, which is a dangerous combination….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well with his wit combined in equal measures with yours we halve a whole one, which is a dangerous combination….

And again in English ? Because halving a whole one, would indeed be 'a dangerous combination' as you would then have two halves :lolol:

Unless this is some sort of unfortunate attempt to pay homage to one of the half wit remarks I've made about you and your ex-matelot mate in the past but if so, you seem to be trying to insult both myself and [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] Are you sure you've got this right ?

Maybe best to just try the whole post again :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
And again in English ? Because halving a whole one, would indeed be 'a dangerous combination' as you would then have two halves :lolol:

Unless this is some sort of unfortunate attempt to pay homage to one of the half wit remarks I've made about you and your ex-matelot mate in the past but if so, you seem to be trying to insult both myself and [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] Are you sure you've got this right ?

Sanctimonious doesn't even cover your efforts does it LMFAO
Regards
DF

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

I liked the first one tbf and as far as it being one of your remarks, well that’s being somewhat disingenuous,
use it yes, think of it not a chance [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

Nice edit.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Back on topic.

Based on [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] and the fairy having a daisy chain session on here, I would suggest current viewing figures are zero.[SUB][/SUB]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here