Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GBNews: anyone watching?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Glad I read the twitter thread as the image in the tweet does not make the point.

Bot Army attack !!

If only they could find a way to translate Twitter bots into viewers maybe they wouldn't be in such dire straits?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I understand that as from next week, in order to make things more efficient, they are going to introduce the audience to the presenters :wink:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Jan 30, 2008

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Managed 32 seconds. In that 32 seconds he did not state one accurate thing. He is entirely incorrect. And you’re a moron.

He's got form. Just clowns left on Gbeebies...

capture1.PNG

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He's got form. Just clowns left on Gbeebies...

View attachment 140710

He used to be on that silly Balls of Steel program and then was a sort of roving reporter doing fluff pieces for magazine shows. Really irritating manner. He has about as much gravitas as Emu.

I simply cannot see the point of doing a rant piece about vegans. What business is it of his to criticise someone’s food choices? Like any good little bigot, he hates anyone that isn’t like him.

Of course he had to make it all up, because his initial standpoint is weak bullshit.

Nice comb-over too. Nitwit.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He used to be on that silly Balls of Steel program and then was a sort of roving reporter doing fluff pieces for magazine shows. Really irritating manner. He has about as much gravitas as Emu.

I simply cannot see the point of doing a rant piece about vegans. What business is it of his to criticise someone’s food choices? Like any good little bigot, he hates anyone that isn’t like him.

Of course he had to make it all up, because his initial standpoint is weak bullshit.

Nice comb-over too. Nitwit.

I’m a omnivore, but have always had great respect for veggies and vegans.

Of all the things in the world to rant about :facepalm:

They’re just padding out their schedule.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1441700207423471617[/tweet]

GB News wanting to secretly film kids, is it? Hope someone’s checking their hard drives.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here