Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euros 2021: Who's got the best kit?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
One of the things I always love about international tournamouts is the choice of strips from the different nations.

Early days so far, but for me the Italy away shirt (that bizaarly they wore at home vs. Turkey...?) is my current standout favourite.

(Gratifyingly, the England one isn't too bad but frankly it's a bit dull and 'PE t-shirt-ish.' Can't see it going down as a classic England shirt, unless of course we win the thing).

Italy's classy 'away' shirt, by Puma will take some beating...

MAILLOT-ITALIE-EXTERIEUR-EURO-2021-1-1.jpg

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Well. My default position is to start with the Italian strip and then see if anyone has a better one. I assume not.

Always stylish.

Jul 7, 2003
That Italy away shirt is very nice - simple but very effective

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I like our away one, but the home one looks like a knock off sports direct special. I went retro this year and went for the white '82 England jobbie from score draw

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Couldn't care less about kits. Only thing is that I hate any away kit that is worn when there is no need because there is no colour clash. For instance, England play in white shirts and dark shorts; Scotland play in blue shirts and white shorts. Any variation on that when we play each other is just w@nk.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
shouldn't this be an excuse to post lovely ladies wearing the shirts? :(

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
One of the things I always love about international tournamouts is the choice of strips from the different nations.

Early days so far, but for me the Italy away shirt (that bizaarly they wore at home vs. Turkey...?) is my current standout favourite.

(Gratifyingly, the England one isn't too bad but frankly it's a bit dull and 'PE t-shirt-ish.' Can't see it going down as a classic England shirt, unless of course we win the thing).

View attachment 137632

Another wannabe Leeds fan :rolleyes:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

View attachment 137632

Rated LAST in this dodgy Telegraph article.... (!!!)

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/euro-20...ts-2020-team-shirts-home-away-ranked-england/

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

A pedant writes .... Italy wore the away shirt because, officially, they were the away team. If you look at the results, you'll see Turkey named first

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/european-championship/scores-fixtures/2021-06-11

I liked the Italian shirt too - that Croatian shirt today was awful, that's the worst so far

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
For me Finland best Home , France best Away

Portugal should leave the tournament before they consider wearing theirs .

Without Norways coolio kits on show it's a bit bland kit wise .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I thought Ukraine had a map showing the land stolen by russia on their kit?
They do. It's an outline of Ukraine including Crimea. Yellow on Yellow so you won't see it unless you look in detail.

They had to remove "Slava Ukraini, heroyam slava" ( "Glory to Ukraine, Glory to the heroes", somewhat of a national slogan) as it put the Kremlin's nose out of joint.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012

View attachment 137632

Why were Italy wearing their away kit when Turkey play in red , much prefer their Azure blue home shirt

SAC

May 21, 2014
Best
France away
Germany away
England home

Worst
Portugal away
Belgium home
Slovakia home

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here