Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Come on Republic of North Macedonia!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
That is all.

I'm too lazy to start a proper match thread :wink:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
N Macedonia for me, purely because they've got a better flag.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
COME ON THE OTHER LOT!

cos i've bet on them

I have a, possibly irrational, dislike of Austria and Switzerland at major tournament finals. All my memory seems to throw up is of them both being extremely dull anti football sides to watch. Always.

So I always want the other lot when these two are playing. Although today I'd be rooting for the 'minnows' anyway.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I have a, possibly irrational, dislike of Austria and Switzerland at major tournament finals. All my memory seems to throw up is of them both being extremely dull anti football sides to watch. Always.

So I always want the other lot when these two are playing. Although today I'd be rooting for the 'minnows' anyway.

more than fair

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Austria were okay in 78.

Hans Krankl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Get in! :clap:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Beat me to it!

Austria one up - looks as if more could follow unless the North Macs tighten up their defence a bit ..................... err, yes, and that goes for Austria too! 1-1.

Didn’t we almost nearly sign Herbert Prohaska as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Macedonia to win please. I like their attitude, all except that spoilt little **** Alioski.
I'd like him to tweak his hamstring, the big baby.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Macedonia looking better than I thought but I think Austria wins it in the end, got a stronger bench.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here