Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Match day thread England vs Croatia

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This match needs it’s own thread doesn’t it? I was hoping [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] would start it!

Apologies if I’ve missed one.

Now is the day for Kane to prove (to me) that he’s not a flat track bully!

Anyway COME ON ENGLAND

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Trippier 40/1 to score………..like printing money if Grealish had been picked to steal free-kick after free-kick for us!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Will be very interesting. Its hard to know exactly where the English team stands atm but this game will probably reveal a lot (more than for instance the game vs Scotland would show).

That said... Go Croatia!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Will be very interesting. Its hard to know exactly where the English team stands atm but this game will probably reveal a lot (more than for instance the game vs Scotland would show).

That said... Go Croatia!

You little Tinker

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Disappointing that the ref picked up the match ball. Was hoping for the little remote controlled car again

Or a drone to fly over and drop it onto the centre spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Well let's hope that's a good sign. How refreshing to see all the England players heartily singing the national anthem.

Happy Exile

NSC Patreon
Apr 19, 2018
Disappointing that the ref picked up the match ball. Was hoping for the little remote controlled car again

I was hoping each venue would have something nationally representative. Like a little Del Boy Trotter 3-wheeler model to bring the ball on for England.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here