Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Prediction Time - Again!

el punal

Okay, the 2020/21 season has ended, apart from the Euros, and everyone now knows which clubs have gone up and down. So, the predictions are three fold - name your top three placed Premier League teams, the three for the drop, and, where the mighty Albion will finish.

My choices :

Top - 1. Chelsea(!) 2. Liverpool 3. Man City (Chelsea are my dark horses on this one.)

Bottom - Norwich, Burnley, Southampton (if they continue their woeful form from New Year and no Ings)

The Mighty Us - 11th (sorry Tony, not quite top ten yet!)

All yours! :drink:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The upcoming season is the most difficult to call since we arrived in the PL as we have no idea who has been affected worst by covid losses. Norwich have already offloaded one of their best players and have said they’ll be spending peanuts, who knows if the Brentford owner is going to throw money at it or do his annual sale of their best strikers :lolol:

Even teams like Liverpool might not be splashing too much, Villa seem to have a bottomless pit of money and I imagine TB will be offsetting his losses from covid and the last few seasons, if we sell players. Maybe he’ll invest virtually nothing in the team :shrug:

Having said that and sticking my finger in the air I’ll go for

City, Liverpool, United
Palace, Norwich, Watford
Albion to finish 13th

Given my dreadful predictions in the Euros so far I wouldn’t take my predictions as anything but a bit rubbish :smile:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
1. Man City
2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool

18. Watford
19. Palace
20. Norwich

Brighton 15th

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Chelsea, Man City, Leicester

Norwich, Brentford, Palace

8th

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Manchester City, Chelsea, Manchester United.

Crystal Palace, Brentford, Watford.

17th, 41 points.

Not a great year for Division Three (S).

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Top 3:
Man City
Liverpool
Chelsea

Bottom 3:
Watford
Norwich
Brentford

15th

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'll wait until a few days before the first game before making any predictions... transfer window will have some impact.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
1st, 2nd, 3rd... couldn't give a flying one.

10th-14th...us

18th-20th...Palace plus 2 others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here