Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Christian Eriksen

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Well, and here’s me hoping he would stay with Brentford as they believed in him when no one else would,

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
That's a big blow to Brentford if it's true. When he came into the squad he provided that experienced link from defence to attack that they were sorely missing in the middle of the season. Their results improved a lot when he played, be interesting to see who they line up to come in to replace him.

On the other hand, good signing for Man U, he'll provide that cool, calm head they were badly missing.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Well, and here’s me hoping he would stay with Brentford as they believed in him when no one else would,

Who says no one else believed in him?

Sure, on here there was a lot of doubt - people said they would feel uncomfortable watching him and so on. But if the best doctors in the world - I'm guessing he went for those as he can afford it - say it is fine, most clubs are going to believe it. Sure, he had been out for six months so a move to a big PL club probably wasn't happening but I'm pretty sure Ajax or FC Copenhagen and a number of other clubs would gladly have signed him - but it is difficult to compete with PL wages.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here