Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Kieffer Moore or mitrovic to sign

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
29 year old beanpole, lower league journeyman. Yep, sounds like an Ashworth signing to me. :ffsparr:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
People seem to tout Mitrovic here every transfer window.

OP could you make a case for why he’d be a good signing? Because I still don’t get it. I know he’s had a couple of good games against us but he’s always in a relegated team and doesn’t seem to score a lot.

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex

OP could you make a case for why he’d be a good signing? Because I still don’t get it. I know he’s had a couple of good games against us but he’s always in a relegated team and doesn’t seem to score a lot.

We could ignite his hunger and passion for scoring goals, and would surely score a few with the opportunities we create

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

This.

I rated him a couple of years ago, but he seems to have got even slower and rarely scores an EPL goal.

I’d be very happy with Steve Parish nipping in to gazump us :smile:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
We could ignite his hunger and passion for scoring goals, and would surely score a few with the opportunities we create

I mean, maybe. You could be right.

I’d sooner take a punt on a younger player from the South American market with a high ceiling who we can develop. Which it looks like the club are doing.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Mitrovic would have suited a CH team, looks nothing like a GP one to me :shrug:

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
I doubt either would be anywhere near our radar. Mitrovic scores one goal in every 4.3 PL games which is hardly a great stat. He seems a player whose on the wane and doesn’t look to be the kind of player that would suit our style. Rumoured to have been bid for by Dynamo Moscow.

Not seen Moore play - apart from on the box now and that’s not much to go on.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here