Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wales vs Switzerland, Finland vs Denmark, Belgium vs Russia

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Guess we could have a daily thread or so about the games unless there's any that warrants their own thread? (like the England game tomorrow I suppose)

Not the most exciting set of games today. Wales vs Switzerland will probably be very tight though, they are of a similar level - Wales got a bit more star power but Switzerlands worst players are better than the worst in the expected Wales eleven.

Finland vs Denmark is a stomp, Belgium vs Russia should be as well as this is the worst Russia side in a long time.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Guess we could have a daily thread or so about the games unless there's any that warrants their own thread? (like the England game tomorrow I suppose)

Not the most exciting set of games today. Wales vs Switzerland will probably be very tight though, they are of a similar level - Wales got a bit more star power but Switzerlands worst players are better than the worst in the expected Wales eleven.

Finland vs Denmark is a stomp, Belgium vs Russia should be as well as this is the worst Russia side in a long time.

Rooting for Switzerland, Denmark, Trossard

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Interested to see how Wales get on.

Not super bothered about the outcome from any of these games, but would be nice to see Tross start and perform like we know he can for Belgium.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Maybe controversial, as I'm English, proud to be English, always right behind England in football, but I still root for the 'home nations' too.

Added to that. Switzerland always seem to play such dull football down the years. A bit like Austria.

So come on Wales!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Wales will be hoping that the Swiss roll over for them, but I can't see them fondue-ing that.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Just a tip for anyone who’s not aware, you can get the BBC’s coverage of the Euros in 4K UHD but only if you watch on a suitable TV via BBC iPlayer. To do so, you’ll need to use the native app on your smart TV - it will not work via Sky Q.

It’s a much better picture than you get on standard BBC HD.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Just a tip for anyone who’s not aware, you can get the BBC’s coverage of the Euros in 4K UHD but only if you watch on a suitable TV via BBC iPlayer. To do so, you’ll need to use the native app on your smart TV - it will not work via Sky Q.

It’s a much better picture than you get on standard BBC HD.

Top tip, thanks. Just switched over to that during this injury break.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Switzerland creating a few chances, the Welsh defence looks a bit leeky.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
That was a really cynical foul on Daniel James who was charging through on goal. Sometimes a yellow card doesn’t seem a fair punishment.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
That half was very much like making love to a beautiful woman.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Loving Robbie Savage moaning about some nasty tackles by the Swiss :lolol:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
That was hard work. Wales look poor, just putting everyone behind the ball and switzerland are just an incredibly dull, workman like team.

I was really excited before the game, it's the Euros! That enthusiasm is struggling a bit at half time...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here