Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] SSN's Jim White

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Why so much hate?

Always thought he was okay, complimentary about our club…..

Unclear what I’m missing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He's an insufferable hype-merchant and sychophant extraordinaire. Literally NOBODIES cock is too big to gobble for scotch Jim.

"Arsenal INVINCIBLE Martin Keown"
"England INTERNATIONAL (one cap, 0 goals) Dean Ashton"
"Simon, can you believe it's THURSDAY ?"

I actually do enjoy listening to Simon Jordan, because he speaks sense and quite clearly regards White for the fatuous prick that he is. Hopefully he's slinging his scotch yellow tie and his utterly inane patter over to Al Jazeera, where he can disappear into an obscure sandy Arab wormhole Sarlaac Pit with his fellow dickheads Keys and Gray.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Why so much hate?

Always thought he was okay, complimentary about our club…..

Unclear what I’m missing

Exactly, another one for the to cool for school crew to jump over themselves to tell us how much they dislike him. Excellent stalwart for SSN, who gave come on leaps and bounds in their coverage of sports in the past 25 years and I imagine a good 90/95% if us fairly regularly tune into, and a contact book like no other. No coincidence either since he took in the talksport gig from the insufferable Colin Murray his ratings have gone through the roof

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Exactly, another one for the to cool for school crew to jump over themselves to tell us how much they dislike him. Excellent stalwart for SSN, who gave come on leaps and bounds in their coverage of sports in the past 25 years and I imagine a good 90/95% if us fairly regularly tune into, and a contact book like no other. No coincidence either since he took in the talksport gig from the insufferable Colin Murray his ratings have gone through the roof

BTMNnFWCYAMQTvd.jpg

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
He’s a little annoying on Talksport but he keeps things moving and gives people time to talk (to a degree). It’s what he’s paid to do. He’s very accomplished but a little sensationalist. Simon Jordan is quite interesting. Isn’t Talksport owned by News Corp and therefore related to Sky?

In his defence, he follows Laura Woods who is absolutely excellent. She’s bright as a button at god knows what hour and works very hard on links and is also extremely knowledgeable. She’s also mainly got Ally McCoist and A N Other (D Bent) in support. Ally McCoist knows more about Brighton than some Brighton fans. Cricket, SPL too.

He’s just semi-retiring and keeping Talksport for now.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Met him in a hotel bar in Glasgow after watching Celtic vs Hearts. He was smashed, could hardly talk and had a blonde bimbo hanging off his arm.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Who?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here