Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] the arrival of the g7 dignitaries

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Been in Cornwall the last two days - Port Issac and Padstow - not really sure what your problem is.

yeah well it's more like my lot won't let me out...my problem is these caaants flying around in helicopters and private jets when i cant even get on a flight to the UK without "compelling reasons" a dying mother wasn't good enough .....you may well be on the "green list" :rolleyes: you'll do minimum 14 days quarantine at your own cost this end and possibly 21 id the "delta strain" takes off...........load of old bollox.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
IMG_20210612_161147.jpg

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
yeah well it's more like my lot won't let me out...my problem is these caaants flying around in helicopters and private jets when i cant even get on a flight to the UK without "compelling reasons" a dying mother wasn't good enough .....you may well be on the "green list" :rolleyes: you'll do minimum 14 days quarantine at your own cost this end and possibly 21 id the "delta strain" takes off...........load of old bollox.
All cushty here in Somerset,... if you follow regs and dont give it the big gun to any authority you cross paths with, you are destined to have a happy existence.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here