Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Paul Schofield.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Does this character wind anyone else up, or is it just me? I find him cringeworthy beyond belief.

An atypical ITV "entertainer", all style, and very little substance. Just hate those tv ads he has involoved himself in.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I must admit I don't know who Paul Scofield is must be showing my age, is he one of those rapping fellows?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
No but his co-presenter Hilly Wallaby is well fit

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Cool thread bro :moo:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Does this character wind anyone else up, or is it just me? I find him cringeworthy beyond belief.

An atypical ITV "entertainer", all style, and very little substance. Just hate those tv ads he has involoved himself in.

I've been moaning about Paul Schofield on his other thread, entitled Arthur Askey :thumbsup:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Don't you mean Paul Scholes, ex Man Utd midfield maestro?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
'David Paul Scofield CH CBE (21 January 1922 – 19 March 2008) was an English actor. During a career that spanned six decades, Scofield achieved the Triple Crown of Acting, winning an Academy Award, Emmy, and Tony for his work. He won the three awards in a seven-year span, the fastest of any performer to accomplish the feat.'

Moved to Sussex when he was a few weeks old, went to Varndean and died at the County in 2008...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
'David Paul Scofield CH CBE (21 January 1922 – 19 March 2008) was an English actor. During a career that spanned six decades, Scofield achieved the Triple Crown of Acting, winning an Academy Award, Emmy, and Tony for his work. He won the three awards in a seven-year span, the fastest of any performer to accomplish the feat.'

Moved to Sussex when he was a few weeks old, went to Varndean and died at the County in 2008...

He lived in Balcombe . I worked at Mathew Harding’s fathers house close by building a lovely old conservatory and that’s all there is to this story

Amazing in A Man for all Seasons.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A Man for all Seasons. Would have been a good signing perhaps.

Paul Scholes - now there was A Man For All Seasons. 700 matches for Utd over a 20-year period.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Fascinating

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here