Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Chances of popping the Champagne cork on this one not looking hopefull

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
He'll end up somewhere but had a good season (especially the first half) and has probably moved up in the food chain.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I wonder whether his less impressive second half of the season MIGHT still mean he is in our reach.

Not impossible. I wouldnt be shocked to see him end up in Brighton though I think a top club in France or some mid-tier club in PL or La Liga is more likely.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I'm pretty sure that Naylor said that our interest was purely paper/agent talk on this one - Although that could be said on 1,000s of players with whom we're linked.

Trossard has been seen LAUGHING with Lukaku! He's coming to Brighton!

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I'm pretty sure that Naylor said that our interest was purely paper/agent talk on this one - Although that could be said on 1,000s of players with whom we're linked.

Trossard has been seen LAUGHING with Lukaku! He's coming to Brighton!

That being the case Naylor was wrong.

The player himself in an interview has discussed that we were interested but the issue was we only wanted a loan with a view to a permanent move and his current club wouldn’t loan him.

Jeremy Smith who is a French football correspondent and a Brighton fan has mentioned on several occasions the interest isn’t dead.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
He had a poor second half of the season. Scored something like 14 goals in total, 12 in the first half of the season. 5 goals were penalties, which is no bad thing but certainly boosts a strikers stats. 1 assist all season. I would think a lot of people's interest has cooled.

Not saying we wouldnt go for him, but in January he was probably a main target and now is just 1 of many options.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here