Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

News

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
If people don’t want to watch it, then don’t..it really is that simple.
Judging by the reaction of the usual suspects on here, it seems to be boiling the right type of piss, it’s only been on air less than 12 hours [emoji1787][emoji1303]

divide and rule

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Culture Wars TV.

Can't think of much worse to put my foot through the box.

The OFF or Channel Change button will be used if ever I have the misfortune to accidently switch to this station.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I didn’t think I would, but inquisitively I’ve tuned in.

So far - wall to walls ads, awful sound teething problems (too large a studio?) and a speech by Andrew Neil.

Yep - I watched 5 minutes this morning. Graphics from a 90s Uni project, some bloke outside Wembley with double sound followed by some asshat telling a black woman why booing the knee was OK whilst a convicted drunk driver looked on.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
gbnews.jpeg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1404152905632993283[/tweet]

[tweet]1404154926977138697[/tweet]

I'd have more respect for them if they called it what it is, another attempt by the right to part their gullible supporters from their hard-earned cash. Grifting ******* News.

Jan 30, 2008
London centric woke brigade must be wondering what's going on I mean nothing happens outside of their bubble does it
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I understand the perceived need for balanced news and features. But anyone who is happy with being served up this utter garbage is frankly, deranged.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
London centric woke brigade must be wondering what's going on I mean nothing happens outside of their bubble does it
Regards
DF

You presumably realise all the GB News people almost certainly live in London, right?

Jan 30, 2008
Discussing all the favourite topics ,foreign aid ,illegal crossings of the English channel and virtue signalling ,woke watch bring it on !
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
Been watching GB News for the last half hour. Certainly there are teething problems a plenty - but completion to the usual stalwarts can’t be a bad thing?

The sounds a problem but like most things will be sorted, worth tuning in for honest straight forward talking on topics the other tired news channels would brush under the carpet , viva GB news !
Regards
DF

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
The sounds a problem but like most things will be sorted, worth tuning in for honest straight forward talking on topics the other tired news channels would brush under the carpet , viva GB news !
Regards
DF

Could have done with getting some of the technical issues sorted before launch. Other than that, it certainly seems to have upset the resident NSC democracy deniers. Some piss soaked mattresses tonight [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Been watching GB News for the last half hour. Certainly there are teething problems a plenty - but completion to the usual stalwarts can’t be a bad thing?

What do you mean completion?

Did you mean to write ‘stalwarts’, if so, it’s a great adjective to describe BBC, ITV & C4News journalists. Bravo.

“Synonyms for stalwart:
bold, brave, courageous, dauntless, doughty, fearless, gallant, greathearted, gutsy, gutty, heroic (also heroical), intrepid, lionhearted, manful, stout, stouthearted, undauntable, undaunted, valiant, valorous.”

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Dipped in a few times. They really are on a learning curve, and seem not far on the journey. Dan Wootton news reports are like many on the far right on NSC. It is hard to watch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here