But it’s not like Fox News, honest…

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
What about your announcements?

“hello everybody, this is the 31:00 hours stopping service to 6 Oakes in Kent”

The Underground doesn’t go to Kent..
When I was on passenger service I always started my PAs with “ Good morning/afternoon/evening Ladies and Gentlemen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Are they not debating it now?

Within an hour of GB News launching, with Neil saying that it won’t push false narratIves, we have host Wooton realing off some scientifically illiterate nonsense, unchallenged. You don’t see an issue with that? ???

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Within an hour of GB News launching, with Neil saying that it won’t push false narratIves, we have host Wooton realing off some scientifically illiterate nonsense, unchallenged. You don’t see an issue with that? ???

They’re debating it on the Dan Wooton show, Benjamin Butterworth is clearly enjoying the debate..

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
They’re debating it on the Dan Wooton show, Benjamin Butterworth is clearly enjoying the debate..

So I take that as a no you don’t take issue the Wooton spouting factually incorrect nonsense about Covid an hour after being told the channel wouldn’t push false narratives.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
So I take that as a no you don’t take issue the Wooton spouting factually incorrect nonsense about Covid an hour after being told the channel wouldn’t push false narratives.

Seriously, I wouldn't bother wasting your time and expect a sensible answer from the likes of Bag O'Shite (or his 'special' friend, Das Reich).

A pair of racist trolls that do nothing but get off on far right shit.

Jan 30, 2008
Seriously, I wouldn't bother wasting your time and expect a sensible answer from the likes of Bag O'Shite (or his 'special' friend, Das Reich).

A pair of racist trolls that do nothing but get off on far right shit.

Care to give a example of this far right shit, you let yourself down last night with your allegations maybe you could redeem yourself tonight?
Regards
DF

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Care to give a example of this far right shit, you let yourself down last night with your allegations maybe you could redeem yourself tonight?
Regards
DF

I’ve got the thug on block, I can only see his posts when someone else quotes him, I’m not sure how he is getting away with some of the abuse and accusations he’s throwing about. He needs to chill a bit..

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Regards
DF

No need to give examples, you're known for it, Das Reich. :)

As for your muppet mate, he hasn't even got the balls to be as upfront as you are. Soggy Bag O'Shite. Bless.

Jan 30, 2008
I’ve got the thug on block, I can only see his posts when someone else quotes him, I’m not sure how he is getting away with some of the abuse and accusations he’s throwing about. He needs to chill a bit..

Baffles me but I suspect some Mod quite likes to see us get a bit of' Bantz ' just to keep things ticking along

Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
No need to give examples, you're known for it, Das Reich. :)

As for your muppet mate, he hasn't even got the balls to be as upfront as you are. Soggy Bag O'Shite. Bless.
The problem for you is that you dont seem capable of backing up you allegations you 're a good sport though :clap2:
Regards
DF

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
At last, a decent news channel more in tune with the Great British public adding some much needed balance [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
At last, a decent news channel more in tune with the Great British public adding some much needed balance [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

If people don’t want to watch it, then don’t..it really is that simple.
Judging by the reaction of the usual suspects on here, it seems to be boiling the right type of piss, it’s only been on air less than 12 hours [emoji1787][emoji1303]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here