Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] IF Carlsberg did football stadium views.....

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Some people moan about our stadium being on the outskirts of the city, but how blessed are we with our stadium in such a beautiful scenic setting

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
selhurst_park_aerial-20788574

Then there's this...

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
It may be just me, but in the OPs photo, in the clouds, I can see a birds head head, beak, eye and wing. Like a seagull flying in the clouds over the fortress. This increases the value massively. Tell me it’s not just me....

I see it, I can't unsee it now, in all its swooping majesty.

It may be just me, but in the OPs photo, in the clouds, I can see a birds head head, beak, eye and wing. Like a seagull flying in the clouds over the fortress. This increases the value massively. Tell me it’s not just me....

......Now you mention it, yes. I think it is headed for SE10 for defecation purposes :)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
That Sir / Ma'am, tis' a thing of beauty, well played!

el punal

That’s the new training ground for the Albion. There are no goals in situ so attempts on target are irrelevant. No penalty spot for practicing as VAR will probably rule it out. A bit of snow around to remind Graham of how and where his managerial journey began.

I do like the socially distanced seating arrangements around the pitch - very thoughtful. :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here