Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FC Croatia's most famous supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
marija-meglaj.jpg

No disrespect Maria, you may be playing with two up top :lolol: but that'll be no match for England as your boys take one helluva beating on Sunday.

GSouth and the boys are in fine fettle after coming through two friendlies unscathed and undefeated and will be straining at a leash to get off to a winning start in front of a partisan and socially distanced Wembley audience.

Come on let's (responsibility and within covid guidelines) fill the pubs and clubs and outdoor spaces of the nation and roar the boys onto the promised land of the Knockout stage of Euro 2020.

:clap:

:ascarf:

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's nice to see Bruno and Mooy have caught some sun.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
marija-meglaj.jpg

No disrespect Maria, you may be playing with two up top :lolol: but that'll be no match for England as your boys take one helluva beating on Sunday.

GSouth and the boys are in fine fettle after coming through two friendlies unscathed and undefeated and will be straining at a leash to get off to a winning start in front of a partisan and socially distanced Wembley audience.

Come on let's (responsibility and within covid guidelines) fill the pubs and clubs and outdoor spaces of the nation and roar the boys onto the promised land of the Knockout stage of Euro 2020.

Those two aren't social distancing ???

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
GSouth made me lol.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

el punal

marija-meglaj.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, we are proud to present the new World Keepy Uppy champion! :bowdown:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
It's Croatian for 'Cheeky'.

Ah, my ignorance. I thought it was a phonetic version of “mega large”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here