Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Krept and Konan - official England track

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
According to to Konan the Warrior this song is goin to piss off all the racist England fans, you gotta love it.

I think Friday is going to be the big reveal, just fear if it plays at Wembley it will get booed.

:nono:

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Not exactly what I said, and that comment is aimed at people we all know, that hate rap, just like taking the knee, they don’t understand it, don’t defend your stance on rap, if you’ve nothing to be offended by, Christ most revolutionary music uses or has used profanities to shock.

Not the wrong side at all, same side, same shit to deal with like you everyday, it’s hard enough this life.
Let’s not fall out before 9am, life’s too short, let’s agree to disagree and that the beatles are shite :)

I hate rap (with some few exceptions) and i have no issue with taking the knee(although would prefer to see real progress), reggae, motown, philly , atlantic etc.

RAP just comes over as aggressive and often aggressively sexist and neither of these drive a positive emotion in me.

Regards the two lads backgrounds - very tough but does that make it right to go on about 'bitches' etc just restating stereotyping.

Regards the N word , saying its ok for black people to use it but not white people is just nonsense as it maintains an exclusive stance.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Regards the N word , saying its ok for black people to use it but not white people is just nonsense as it maintains an exclusive stance.

I'm struggling to understand what you mean about 'exclusive' here?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Big reveal at Wembley tomorrow for all the gammons to boo?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Basically he wants to be able to use the n word freely

Anyway, enough about horrible sexist rap music, I’m off to listen to Some Girls by The Rolling Stones

You really are a TWATT aren't you and pretty stupid with it if that was your understanding of what i said. Have a nice day and maybe try reading a book or something to educate yourself.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Who releases their official song on the date of the second group game?!? Previous official song release dates:

World In Motion released 21 May 90 - WC90 kicked off 08 Jun.
Three Lions released 20 May 96 - Euro 96 kicked off 08 Jun 96.
We're On The Ball 27 May 02 - WC02 kicked off 31 May 02.

Even the unofficial Vindaloo by Fat Les was released 08 Jun 98 - WC98 kicked off 10 Jun 98.

I think there is a conspiracy going on here. The FA know they've f*cked up and are hoping this goes away, while no media outlet wants to break such a big negative story that could only cause a shitstorm and could affect the England team.

I'm surprised the Daily Record aren't all over this. For me, this is a far bigger story than Ollie Robinson and England imploded after that broke.

I don't claim to have a definitive answer to why today (if it IS today), but it's clear the world of music is very different to even 2002, which you referenced.

From listening to the Bobkin Jnrs talk about music – and seeing how much is out there – they don't need a tonne of promo or a carefully organised PR campaign for tracks to be a success. While tonight's game isn't really my bag, it's obvious that it's the one that means the most to the majority of England fans, so why not release the track when there is maximum exposure and hype around the game, the team and – possibly – the song itself?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
As long as it doesn’t involve popping caps in arses or smacking women up, then I suppose it is acceptable…
Don’t know what people are getting agitated about.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't claim to have a definitive answer to why today (if it IS today), but it's clear the world of music is very different to even 2002, which you referenced.

From listening to the Bobkin Jnrs talk about music – and seeing how much is out there – they don't need a tonne of promo or a carefully organised PR campaign for tracks to be a success. While tonight's game isn't really my bag, it's obvious that it's the one that means the most to the majority of England fans, so why not release the track when there is maximum exposure and hype around the game, the team and – possibly – the song itself?

So England's 2nd match - against the Auld Enemy - kicks off in 6 hours, the hype has been going for a couple of days now and is in full swing. Has the track been released yet?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
So England's 2nd match - against the Auld Enemy - kicks off in 6 hours, the hype has been going for a couple of days now and is in full swing. Has the track been released yet?

No idea. I can barely contain my indifference about the tournament as a whole – or the national team – let alone the official anthem :shrug:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
What is a "batty girl"?

I'm not entirely sure. I think it may be a tribute to Kathy Staff? :shrug:

losw_nora_steps.jpg

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
I now think that this is some "WOKE" attempt at humour by the BBC and we have all been whooshed , there is no track.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Any news?

:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here