Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brighton Players Featured on International Panini Stickers

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I was perusing the Euro 2020 Panini Sticker Album and of the five Brighton players featuring in the tournament only Joël Veltman (no 278) is featured in the album.

20210609_132608.jpg

This made me wonder, which other Brighton players (playing for Brighton at the time) have been featured in Panini albums for international tournaments?

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
AE99DBA3-CEE5-4F6E-BC14-378B36D49ED2.jpeg

Photo credit [MENTION=19308]Shooting Star[/MENTION]

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
I was perusing the Euro 2020 Panini Sticker Album and of the five Brighton players featuring in the tournament only Joël Veltman (no 278) is featured in the album.

View attachment 137489

This made me wonder, which other Brighton players (playing for Brighton at the time) have been featured in Panini albums for international tournaments?

imagine being that good at something to get a sticker but not good enough for them to even include your photo.

Nibbler

710 77345
Aug 12, 2014
Westdene
It's a pretty poor excuse for a sticker album if they couldn't dig out a picture of him in his national kit (or any other kit for that matter). Panini have gone downhill since I was collecting (circa 1980).

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I got a sticker after my covid jab. I didn't cry or anything.

Very brave, Zef.

You only need another 677 jabs to finish the Euro 2020 book now.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
imagine being that good at something to get a sticker but not good enough for them to even include your photo.

It's a pretty poor excuse for a sticker album if they couldn't dig out a picture of him in his national kit (or any other kit for that matter). Panini have gone downhill since I was collecting (circa 1980).

Problem solved....

20210609_163652.jpg

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Can understand why Sanchez and White aren't in there, but Moder and Trossard have been regularly making their respective squads for about a year now! (Though I know Trossard's picked up injuries on a couple of those occasions)

How many players does the album list per squad?

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Can understand why Sanchez and White aren't in there, but Moder and Trossard have been regularly making their respective squads for about a year now! (Though I know Trossard's picked up injuries on a couple of those occasions)

How many players does the album list per squad?

All teams have 20 card size pics but some, including England, Belgium, Spain and Poland have an additional 12 smaller pics making 32 in total, so it's surprising Trossard didn't get amongst the 32.

The Netherlands only had the basic 20 but Veltman still made it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here