Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Antef Tsoungui

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
He certainly seems confident, and with finishing like that I reckon we need to move him from defence to attack.
What's the story with his background? He sounds like a local, not Flemish.

Great skills.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Wow looks skillful. Nice lad too, been in England so long he sounds very english.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He doesn't sound very Belgian ???

Great spot, OP :thumbsup:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
He certainly seems confident, and with finishing like that I reckon we need to move him from defence to attack.
What's the story with his background? He sounds like a local, not Flemish.

Great skills.

I believe he’s lived in England since he was 5, grew up in Crawley. Born in Belgium to a Cameroonian Father and Italian Mother.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
Sounds more like something you know than something you believe... unless its your tarot cards telling you very specific things.

I don’t know it to be 100% factually correct, it’s just something I remember reading a while ago.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
So, if he should ever make it far enough in the game, he could qualify to represent any one of, England, Belgium, Cameroon, or Italy presumably, quite a choice!
He has represented Belgium at youth level but that does not matter does it?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
So, if he should ever make it far enough in the game, he could qualify to represent any one of, England, Belgium, Cameroon, or Italy presumably, quite a choice!

Possibly, I think he'd qualify for England under the education clause in the home nations agreement (which is a minefield to understand). He's already represented Belgium up to the Under 18s.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
These are the kind of things I have to set up for under 14s and under 10s on a regular basis. Modern youtube kinda stuff but makes for technical players. Can’t imagine Big Shane Duffy doing these but modern CBs like White, Hayden Roberts and Tsoungi probably fit exactly what we want for the future.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maybe, just maybe, the responses to this lad go some way to explain why the club would rather keep the yoof set up low key.

As on the back of three and a half minutes of basic drill footage this poor CHILD has now progressed from:-

If he makes it further.
To becoming a full international.
To winning a Euro or World cup with Belgium.
Fall back plans with Cameroon and Italy.
Becoming an England international as a last gasp option.

All the while coming from a disadvantaged up bringing in Crawley.

You guys! :lolol:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Cheers for posting, wouldn't have seen this clip if you hadn't but I am glad I did.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Maybe, just maybe, the responses to this lad go some way to explain why the club would rather keep the yoof set up low key.

As on the back of three and a half minutes of basic drill footage this poor CHILD has now progressed from:-

If he makes it further.
To becoming a full international.
To winning a Euro or World cup with Belgium.
Fall back plans with Cameroon and Italy.
Becoming an England international as a last gasp option.

All the while coming from a disadvantaged up bringing in Crawley.

You guys! :lolol:

Maybe, just maybe is a good thing to talk about our youth team and set up with pride and aspirations that he could become a full international.?

You guy! (no lol).

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Maybe, just maybe is a good thing to talk about our youth team and set up with pride and aspirations that he could become a full international.?

You guy! (no lol).

Maybe, just maybe, we don't need to panic if we lose a few players for big buck as we have new ones waiting in the wings.

Do we have a coaching/management accademy as well ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here