Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] NOW TV pass

Like many people on here, about four months ago I signed up for a NOW TV offer for 20 or 25 quid a month for four month so that I could watch all the Albion games. That offer has now expired and they are charging me 39.99 a month.

My next payment is due 5th July, I will almost certainly cancel before that date. If I do, does anyone know of any NOW offers at a more reasonable rate?

i will have moved to Haywards Heath a week before that day, would that give me access to a special deal as a new address?

Any suggestions?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I was on £20 a month and went through the cancellation process. At one stage it asks why you're cancelling so I clicked too expensive and it offered me 6 months at £9.99. NowTV *ALWAYS* offers you a cheaper deal when you try to cancel unlike BT who just say "bye".

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I am with BT vision and have Now TV with them. You are allowed to switch monthly if you want between loads of films and shows at about £14 a month to sport at £39.00. It work out great.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I just checked my account having seen this thread and despite paying £25 per month since I joined, the next payment later this month is listed at £33.99.

I'll try the cancel/too expensive approach.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
They normally offer a £200 for 10 month package when the football season starts.

I've just cancelled the £33.99 and BT Sport too as nothing worth watching there over the summer.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
They normally offer a £200 for 10 month package when the football season starts.

I've just cancelled the £33.99 and BT Sport too as nothing worth watching there over the summer.

You can also stream 2 devices at once from different IP addresses, £100 for season is not bad

Skuller

Jun 3, 2017
Yup, I cancelled the £20 per month NOW Skysports deal before it expired (felt a bit of a rat because it was an excellent offer at the time) and during the cancellation process they offered me a hefty discount on the higher rate (which I didn't take up). It's strange how you seem to get affinity to some consumer items and not others. NOW TV is in the former category for reasons I cannot explain. At the start of the offer I accidentally signed-up for other packages and when I queried it they immediately refunded the payments when spotting that I hadn't used those services. Maybe it just needs one thing like that.

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
I just tried the cancel because too expensive approach but the best deal they offered was £19.99 for two months which I turned down!

I accepted the £19.99 deal when I went through the cancellation process, for fear that that was the best offer I might get and that by not accepting I would miss out on that offer. I wasn’t brave enough to decline that offer, but I’ve no complaints.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I accepted the £19.99 deal when I went through the cancellation process, for fear that that was the best offer I might get and that by not accepting I would miss out on that offer. I wasn’t brave enough to decline that offer, but I’ve no complaints.
Exactly the same here :lolol:

I know they do their best to keep you from cancelling but I couldn't see them throwing up yet another cheaper offer..

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The most frustrating thing with NowTV deals is they seem to be based on some crazy algorithms so everyone seems to get offered different deals. Start of 20/21 season a handful of people got offered season passes for a really good price but most people weren't. Can be frustrating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here