Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season Tickets 21/22

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Have a relative who may be moving back to Brighton and told home 3 weeks ago no seats available nears us in East Upper. Just received a call from him saying there are now loads of new ones available all over ground including East Upper and Lower. Its looking like it was a lot less than 90% take up
Unlike a few weeks ago good time time to get a ST as good positions available

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Actually think the renewal levels are as the club said but there is just a lot less demand for those seats that have become available. Previous seasons in the Premier League those seats would have been snapped up but this season lots of people that don't currently have a season ticket see signing up as a financial risk if fans aren't allowed in. Plus loads on the waiting list have deferred until next year.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Is this to do with the increased capacity? As in there was a 92% (or whatever they said it was) renewal rate of season tickets based on last seasons capacity, but we've since increased by 1500.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Is this to do with the increased capacity? As in there was a 92% (or whatever they said it was) renewal rate of season tickets based on last seasons capacity, but we've since increased by 1500.

Having been to the Man City game and also in the Amex for one of the AitC kids sessions on the pitch I'm struggling to notice any extra seats. I think the NW corner shelf is season tickets now when previously it was for group bookings and maybe SW corner shelf might have a few more seats but really couldn't see any difference.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Having been to the Man City game and also in the Amex for one of the AitC kids sessions on the pitch I'm struggling to notice any extra seats. I think the NW corner shelf is season tickets now when previously it was for group bookings and maybe SW corner shelf might have a few more seats but really couldn't see any difference.

Seats in certain blocks have been shuffled together and an extra row put in, so at a glance it might be difficult to pick out exactly where. Someone on here had even taken photos of the gap between his seat and the next, which was reduced by the time returning to the stadium at the Man City game.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Seats in certain blocks have been shuffled together, so at a glance it might be difficult to pick out exactly where. Someone on here had even taken photos of the gap between his seat and the next, which was reduced by the time returning to the stadium at the Man City game.

Someone posted that 1/2 blocks at the end of stands had had a seat added, taking them from 14 seats (the recommended limit in the legislation) to 15.

Across all tiers and stands, adding many 100’s by itself.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Have a relative who may be moving back to Brighton and told home 3 weeks ago no seats available nears us in East Upper. Just received a call from him saying there are now loads of new ones available all over ground including East Upper and Lower. Its looking like it was a lot less than 90% take up
Unlike a few weeks ago good time time to get a ST as good positions available

There's currently about 1600/1700 tickets for sale. Barber confirmed last week the capacity of the ground is now just under 32,000 so about 1300 up on last year.
The renewal rate was 92% with 80% for the 5 year 1901 tickets. There's been decent tickets available for quite a few weeks now in all areas of the ground.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Someone posted that 1/2 blocks at the end of stands had had a seat added, taking them from 14 seats (the recommended limit in the legislation) to 15.

Across all tiers and stands, adding many 100’s by itself.

Good point. So if your seat was at the end of the row, next to the aisle . . . it might not be anymore. :eek:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Actually think the renewal levels are as the club said but there is just a lot less demand for those seats that have become available. Previous seasons in the Premier League those seats would have been snapped up but this season lots of people that don't currently have a season ticket see signing up as a financial risk if fans aren't allowed in. Plus loads on the waiting list have deferred until next year.

There's no risk as far as committing money to the club is concerned IMHO. All the way through the pandemic they've always done the decent thing by the fans, giving the option of refunds or carrying forward any monies paid up front. Can't envisage that changing anytime soon

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I gather they were shunted along/renumbered, so it’s the new seat holder who has to say “excuse me” 14 times when they leave on 70 minutes.

Surely it will be the person moving past them that has to say “excuse me” ... :whistle: :)

....on the other hand they could be on the other end of the row :facepalm:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
There's no risk as far as committing money to the club is concerned IMHO. All the way through the pandemic they've always done the decent thing by the fans, giving the option of refunds or carrying forward any monies paid up front. Can't envisage that changing anytime soon

I know that, you know but seems lots of average punters don't know that. Have had various people ask me about if I had a refund or lost money/was I renewing cos of the cost and no guarantee of games etc.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Seats in certain blocks have been shuffled together and an extra row put in, so at a glance it might be difficult to pick out exactly where. Someone on here had even taken photos of the gap between his seat and the next, which was reduced by the time returning to the stadium at the Man City game.

Cheers. Did check where my seat is and there was no change there so obviously my block hasn't changed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here