Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Lilibet Diana Mountbatten Windsor

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Welcome to the world

:clap:

Great joy for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and the nation, congratulations to them both on behalf of NSC.

A beautiful tribute to Princess Diana of course but also Her Majesty The Queen.

Last edited:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
All I said was that piece of Lilibet was good enough for Jahova!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Absolutely delightful news and so, so dreadfully uplifting to all ages alike across our great kingdom. I’m sure you’ll join me in saying a warm three cheers for our great, heroic Royal Family.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
39 - promises much delivers little.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex say on their Archewell website "On June 4, we were blessed with the arrival of our daughter, Lili" adding "She is more than we could have ever imagined, and we remain grateful for the love and prayers we've felt from across the globe"

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
That name is going to wind up the haters and Piers Morgan like crazy. Which means I’m in.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
That name is going to wind up the haters and Piers Morgan like crazy. Which means I’m in.

boom.gif

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex say on their Archewell website "On June 4, we were blessed with the arrival of our daughter, Lili" adding "She is more than we could have ever imagined, and we remain grateful for the love and prayers we've felt from across the globe"

Simply marvellous news. Excuse me whilst I dab a tear. Putting the great back in Great Britain [emoji106]

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Many thanks [MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION] (yet again) for raising the spirits of our fine nation with another eloquent and uplifting OP...

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
I just said I hope she has a happy life. Wouldn't that be a welcome outcome for every baby? You want her to be unhappy? Unnecessarily harsh, I'd have said.

can only ever wish nothing but the best for every new babe that comes into this world, sadly things don’t work that way.

each new life is equally precious , however many have privileges that skew the equality wish

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here