Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] G7 shit****ery

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
the town of Falmouth is about to be put on a virtual lockdown whilst these self important whales of global politics debate and deal our futures away , a cruise liner has been brought in to house the 6500 policemen who will provide security......6500..???!!! WTF??!! private transport is being strongly discouraged and ID must be carried by those wishing to go about their daily business without hinderance .....my god , you talk about a dystopian future .....looks like it's just arrived.:glare:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
the town of Falmouth is about to be put on a virtual lockdown whilst these self important whales of global politics debate and deal our futures away , a cruise liner has been brought in to house the 6500 policemen who will provide security......6500..???!!! WTF??!! private transport is being strongly discouraged and ID must be carried by those wishing to go about their daily business without hinderance .....my god , you talk about a dystopian future .....looks like it's just arrived.:glare:

And St Ives and Newquay, I believe.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Bet those living there are still allowed flasks and bottle tops though.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

Have you been reading the Daily Mail per chance?

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn

But you can protest. Yes they have set up a special 'protest pen' in Plymouth!!! a mere 150 miles or so away.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

If you didn't have the threats from all sorts of groups and protest who, if they weren't held back would storm the building then all the security wouldn't be necessary.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
If you didn't have the threats from all sorts of groups and protest who, if they weren't held back would storm the building then all the security wouldn't be necessary.

it's your taxes that are paying for it ....would love a look at the menus they'll be choosing from whilst millions of people around the world are being plunged into poverty.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It's almost like major global leaders are more likely to be targets of security threats

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Besides, the recent 15% corporation tax they have agreed in principle this week is extremely positive.

Positive meaning the price of my new iPhones will increase and even more tax is diverted into the pockets of the government’s friends, family and neighbors. Fantastic.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Probably the last time we host one of these, with Johnson in charge we'll shortly be lucky to get an invite to the G83

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
it's your taxes that are paying for it ....would love a look at the menus they'll be choosing from whilst millions of people around the world are being plunged into poverty.

Guess you're suggesting they should do it on a 'Teams Meeting'?

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester

Why are they only having male police officers?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here