Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League transfers Summer 2021

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
A thread of transfers to/from Premier League clubs in this window.

I’ll start with Villa flashing the cash, and Norwich cashing in .

Emiliano Buendia: Aston Villa agree club-record £33m deal for Norwich City midfielder.

( I thought money was short this window)

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Michael Owen was spotted in Shooshh last night.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I really hope that Villa are spending the Grealish cash (before they get it).

I hope they keep him, he is a one trick pony and hugely overrated. His stat of being the most fouled player is just an indication he isn't a team player

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
[tweet]1404364261644701700[/tweet]

Weren't there a lot of reports about Ashley Young returning to Watford recently? Seems to have come out of nowhere this move. Would you be happy if you've heard about how rich your new owners are and one of their first transfer is to hijack a free signing that was going to go to Watford as a seeming final run with a previous team?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
That would be an interesting signing for a team with the second oldest average age in the Premier League.
Ashley 'not so' Young will be 36 next month.

Screenshot 2021-06-14 at 10.39.32.png

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I hope they keep him, he is a one trick pony and hugely overrated. His stat of being the most fouled player is just an indication he isn't a team player

Would that be the same one trick pony that kept Villa in the Premier League almost single handedly in their first serason? and the same one that helped them to a top half finish the last time around?

The same one trick pony that forced himself into the current England squad for the European Championships?

I think he is a great player.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Would that be the same one trick pony that kept Villa in the Premier League almost single handedly in their first serason? and the same one that helped them to a top half finish the last time around?

The same one trick pony that forced himself into the current England squad for the European Championships?

I think he is a great player.

Mings is also in the side.

Indeed he is a useful player to win you plenty of free kicks and penalties. But he isn't as good as Foden, Mount, Maddison, Lingard, Rashford, Sterling or Sancho at driving forward with the ball, creating goal scoring opportunities in open play or at converting chances. These are just the English players who are ahead of him as a winger/attacking midfielder.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Aston Villa now linked to Ashley Young. Seems his agent is certainly trying to earn his money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here