Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Albion nights on Latest TV

mefromringmer

Aug 9, 2013
Does anyone watch this?

Note the word plurals... all they show are the Fulham and Lazio games over and over again.Occasionally the Sheffield Wednesday triumph.

There are loads of games to be shown especially from the promotion season when we went up.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Does anyone watch Latest TV, full stop? :eek:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Why start a TV channel with a name that cant really easily be googled and where confusion is guaranteed since about a 100 tv channels out there are going to spread information about "the latest tv" without referring to some obscure Brightonian local channel... makes no sense.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
Can't stand Latest TV. The name itself is a joke, I don't think I've seen anything that is filmed recently.

And as for the Albion Nights games, the broadcast picture quality is unwatchable.

Oh and nothing ever seems to be broadcast on time...

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Can't stand Latest TV. The name itself is a joke, I don't think I've seen anything that is filmed recently.

And as for the Albion Nights games, the broadcast picture quality is unwatchable.

Oh and nothing ever seems to be broadcast on time...

Dear Points of View....

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I have watched it and I wonder how many people view this channel. How much do advertisers pay on a minor channel like this?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I've not really watched it, beyond the clips on here but you can't compare the production values of the multi-million big players against a local concern like this.

People involved should be applauded for getting it off the air.

The only thing I would say is this.

Please tone down the virtual studios, they are way too distracting.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here