Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] M6 fly tipping.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Now, I am not an expert on these things but .. why not just drop the black bag and run? Emptying it out just seems even more of an up yours

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
When in Bangkok in 2008 I stopped to watch a pair of local guys, guy one put a foot onto guy two’s lowered and linked hands, guy two then shot guy one up in the air, where he rotated through 360 and landed back on the ground on both feet.

When in Bangkok in 2008 I stopped to watch a pair of local guys, guy one put a foot onto guy two’s lowered and linked hands, guy two then shot guy one up in the air, where he rotated through 360 and landed back on the ground on both feet.

????????

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
It's the Midlands, how can anyone really be sure it's fly tipping?

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patreon
Aug 24, 2020
Regarding the fly tipping / Thai flipping gag, I'm on the fence. It's the kind of gag that needs a certain number* of pints inside you before you get the joke. *Eleventeen.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Shoreham tip now have the 1x per week rule and pre-booking appointments. Council has been banging on about how much less rubbish gets taken to the dump.

Have noticed increase in fly tipping in the area.

Coincidence?

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Shoreham tip now have the 1x per week rule and pre-booking appointments. Council has been banging on about how much less rubbish gets taken to the dump.

Seriously? I love that. I wonder if they are truly surprised about this reduction. Do they know the cause for such a sharp reduction?

People have also been buying less of stuff.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Unbelievable. What a huge effort to join a motorway then pull off and empty what looked like two bags you could have put in your dustbin. Some people are seriously dumb.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Fly tipping is a big problem in Sussex.....and a few takeaway cartons is the least of the problem. Quasi-commercial dumping of the debris from things like kitchen refits and suchlike seems to be the most common. ***ts.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here