Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
A day for celebration indeed! Racism in the U.K. is over. It’s been officially declared. Says middle class white man on football forum. Glory be.

To quote the Rap duo Krept and Konan from their song “told you”

Niggas talking like they're tough
Better duck (Dickhead)
We don't care about your ends
We ain't scared of none of dem

To be honest I couldn’t put it better myself..........

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
To quote the Rap duo Krept and Konan from their song “told you”

Niggas talking like they're tough
Better duck (Dickhead)
We don't care about your ends
We ain't scared of none of dem

To be honest I couldn’t put it better myself..........

Extraordinary.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1403592904040497153[/tweet]

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Refreshing to see Italy and Turkey not submit to BLM thuggery.
Won a round of applause in the Buckingham [emoji1319][emoji1319]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Now we are falling out over the way we should take a stand against racism and race inequality!

How on earth did it get to this point?

Surely the rallying point must be to end racism peacefully!

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Now we are falling out over the way we should take a stand against racism and race inequality!

You put a very fair point very simply.

Had the post anti racism protests been peaceful, we may not be where we are.

I may be wrong, but here in Bristol I cant see “taking the knee” being very well revived at City or Rovers.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You put a very fair point very simply.

Had the post anti racism protests been peaceful, we may not be where we are.

I may be wrong, but here in Bristol I cant see “taking the knee” being very well revived at City or Rovers.

Very much this, the BLM riots in London and other towns and Cities have done nothing to help the cause, why the need to desecrate war memorials? Why the need to fire flare guns at police horses?
As I stated at the beginning of the thread, if players insist on kneeling to this thuggery next season, I shall not boo, I shall simply take my seat after the whole episode has passed, about 5 seconds they’re on their knees for…

Jan 30, 2008
Very much this, the BLM riots in London and other towns and Cities have done nothing to help the cause, why the need to desecrate war memorials? Why the need to fire flare guns at police horses?
As I stated at the beginning of the thread, if players insist on kneeling to this thuggery next season, I shall not boo, I shall simply take my seat after the whole episode has passed, about 5 seconds they’re on their knees for…
Soap Dodgers and Antifa are your go to favourites
Regards
DF

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

At the end of the day, It's pointless trying to contribute to threads like this as are they are best left to Ppf, Baker lite, Cunning fergus and the other racists who choose to keep publishing their views without any control or jurisdiction. and with the apparent backing of the publisher [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

Encouraging race fishing threads by giving them their own forum will get race fishing threads. It really isn't a surprise. It appears that some publishers take responsibility for what their users publish, some don't, that's life :shrug:

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
At the end of the day, It's pointless trying to contribute to threads like this as are they are best left to Ppf, Baker lite, Cunning fergus and the other racists who choose to keep publishing their views without any control or jurisdiction. and the backing of the publisher [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

Encouraging race fishing threads by giving them their own forum will get race fishing threads. Some publishers take responsibility for what their users publish, some don't, that's life :shrug:
Free speech needs to be nurtured ,there's no need for you to tell others what they can and can't say within the parameters set down by the mods, get over yourself or get back to the Brexit thread where you seem to be talking to yourself :whistle:
Regards
DF

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
At the end of the day, It's pointless trying to contribute to threads like this as are they are best left to Ppf, Baker lite, Cunning fergus and the other racists who choose to keep publishing their views without any control or jurisdiction. and with the apparent backing of the publisher [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

Encouraging race fishing threads by giving them their own forum will get race fishing threads. It really isn't a surprise. It appears that some publishers take responsibility for what their users publish, some don't, that's life :shrug:
Instead of making stuff up/lying (all the accounts you mentioned have been regulated when neccasery) you could always bog off and start your own forum
.. I'm sure it would be INCREDIBLY successful [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Instead of making stuff up/lying (all the accounts you mentioned have been regulated when neccasery) you could always bog off and start your own forum
.. I'm sure it would be INCREDIBLY successful [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I was under the impression that posts naming others were off limits? [emoji2371]

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I was under the impression that posts naming others were off limits? [emoji2371]

..says the twonk who accuses others of being 'anti-Semites', but when asked to show the evidence for such a claim, disappears up their own ******** for a day or so.

I have no qualms in calling you, Das Reich and ******* Fergus out as racist trolls....because you are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here