Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bobby Z gets bare for StrongMen

• Thread starter Deleted member 42239
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 42239

Proud to share that Bobby Zamora has taken part in our #bareyourself campaign. The purpose of ‘bare yourself’ is to help raise awareness of how important it is for men to share, talk and connect with friends and family.

The club have been hugely supportive of the campaign and there will be more to come across the month of June.

For more information about StrongMen and to get involved please visit strongmen.org.uk

10e39a277e6d2c84e01348b4650bd048.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
They never asked me .... although I'd need more than a few weeks to get into that shape!

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Proud to share that Bobby Zamora has taken part in our #bareyourself campaign. The purpose of ‘bare yourself’ is to help raise awareness of how important it is for men to share, talk and connect with friends and family.

The club have been hugely supportive of the campaign and there will be more to come across the month of June.

For more information about StrongMen and to get involved please visit strongmen.org.uk

10e39a277e6d2c84e01348b4650bd048.jpg

Well done Bob , you’re in amazing shape.
Not sure how showing your bod off will encourage men to open up, but it’s an important issue for sure.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Don't bother he uses a bait boat to do it all for him ! Bloody things have taken all the skill out of casting , this is why I voted for Muzza :blush:

I always use a catapult + SSG when I see those awful contraptions speed by. Just use a line stop FFS!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here