Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] electric treadmill running machines

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
Im after a decent electric Treadmill running machine for about £250 for someone 6ft and not 3ft 6 like they show in the pictures on adverts.
Can anyone tell me about any decent ones for that price you can actually jog on and not only walk , any recommendations please

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
you have to spend more than that for a decent one. I paid 700

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Im after a decent electric Treadmill running machine for about £250 for someone 6ft and not 3ft 6 like they show in the pictures on adverts.
Can anyone tell me about any decent ones for that price you can actually jog on and not only walk , any recommendations please

i'd triple your budget or head to the park. Half decent ones start at 800 I'd say. You might be able to get a ex gym purchase second hand but it would need repairing quite frequently.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
i'd triple your budget or head to the park. Half decent ones start at 800 I'd say. You might be able to get a ex gym purchase second hand but it would need repairing quite frequently.

Very much this , I made the mistake of being seduced by a cheap Reebok and it was shit, buy second hand or join a cheap gym, nightmare to set up too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Don't get a Peloton because apart from the extremely irritating adverts they have now been recalled because of injuries and the death of a child

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
I use a 3rd party app called Zwift for my motivation. Started off on the bike and now also do the run.

I did trial Peloton but did not like them and I've heard they've since killed someone with a treadmill

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Don't get a Peloton because apart from the extremely irritating adverts they have now been recalled because of injuries and the death of a child

With a budget of £250.00 that was hardly likely to happen.

Oh and in case anyone didn’t know a child lost their life as a result of one !
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You could get an average priced full gym membership for about three years for the price of a decent, safe treadmill. Do that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here