Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Choose your Hollywood demise

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So we've all gotta go at some time, but in Stat World we get to chose our own cinematic way to go.

Neither bitten in half off the coast of Amity or tracked through a far Eastern jungle by a Predator seem that appealing.

Obviously having your neck snapped by Scarlett Johansson's inner thigh is the benchmark, but what other glorious ways to pop your clogs have you thinking 'that'll do me'.

Oh and happy sunny bank holiday gang, :wave: :lol:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Frank: A good cop – needlessly cut down by some cowardly hoodlums.
Ed: That’s no way for a man to die.
Frank: No… you’re right, Ed. A parachute not opening… that’s a way to die. Getting caught in the gears of a combine… having your nuts bit off by a Laplander, that’s the way I wanna go!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My heart packing in after a drug fuelled night in NewYork with two Russian whores

Obviously this is the seedier end of Hollywood.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Not overly fussed on specifics but something involving explosions that looks incredible in slow motion

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My heart packing in after a drug fuelled night in NewYork with two Russian whores

Obviously this is the seedier end of Hollywood.

You could have answered the thread by going out the same way as the only way possible for:-

Scarface.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'd quite like to float off into space after a space storm or some space junk severs my life-line. The only downside I think would be that I think I'd get awfully hungry.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd quite like to float off into space after a space storm or some space junk severs my life-line. The only downside I think would be that I think I'd get awfully hungry.

Or as Tina Fey said in the awards year of Gravity:-

"George Clooney would rather float off into space than spend time with a women his own age". :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here