Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Latest TV Dick Knight Part 2

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Excellent. "I have done a video - here is a link for you to find it amongst 30 billion other videos". :)

D

Deleted member 2719

Before I watch this, has anyone got a part 1 link, please???

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Interesting insight again. The 'rumour/story' circulating at the time; it was Bryan Robson who'd fallen asleep during a job interview with Dick when shortlisted to take over from Micky Adams first stint. Unless they both fell asleep in interviews? :ohmy:

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Is there an interview with Tony Bloom planned Ian?

I’ve got a wish list of about 50, clearly Tony is on it, so fingers crossed?

Perversely I would relish the opportunity to speak to Bill Archer but think his age would be factor now, as interrogating a pensioner is probably Un PC these days.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Interesting insight again. The 'rumour/story' circulating at the time; it was Bryan Robson who'd fallen asleep during a job interview with Dick when shortlisted to take over from Micky Adams first stint. Unless they both fell asleep in interviews? :ohmy:

Not surprised with Dick they most probably never got a word in edgeways

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Perversely I would relish the opportunity to speak to Bill Archer but think his age would be factor now, as interrogating a pensioner is probably Un PC these days.

He’d probably develop a tongue injury the day before the interview

D6430C8E-3E7C-4243-B8ED-7B8FE0525F6B.jpeg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

I'm sure you could do it. Your questions are always good and you aren't confrontational.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Depends whether the interrogation involes a tickle stick, or a pair of rusty pliars ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here