Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Next season’s Aways

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Now we know the 20, as excited as I am about being back at the Amex, I’m also desperate to do a couple of aways. What’s top of everyone’s lists?

Brentford - new stadium
Norwich - not done it yet

Probably the ones I’m aiming for.

Charity Shield 1910

Jan 4, 2021
Now we know the 20, as excited as I am about being back at the Amex, I’m also desperate to do a couple of aways. What’s top of everyone’s lists?

Brentford - new stadium

Brentford and Everton. Might also try and get to Selhurst as it's been a while since I saw that one. Pompey in the cup please as well.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Brentford - new stadium

Possibly the same near the top of the list......had a nice long weekend booked on Norwich last April as the match coincided with Mrs D’s birthday that got Covid-id. Going to try to do as many as possible (assuming we’re allowed) though.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
We’ve recently moved to the North West so are looking forward to our erstwhile long trips being nice and short;

Liverpool
Everton
Man U
Man C
Burnley
Leeds
Leicester

Villa and Wolves are only an hour and a half away as well. Also looking forward to Norwich as that is where we moved from and we have family still living there. We also had tickets to the postponed game last April. With the ease of northern away trips and the long journeys to the Amex, we probably won’t bother with London games.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Brentford early or late, when the weather's good. A visit to Kew gardens followed by lunch in the garden of the pub near Kew Bridge station. Then a three-minute walk to the new ground.

Norwich, as the sister-in-law has recently moved there and I can have permission to go as long as I take Mrs NAN for a four-hour gabfest. They'll easily manage that face-to-face as they have similar marathons on the phone.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gonna go to Selhurst to marvel at the new stand.
(Work started late 2018)

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Gonna go to Selhurst to marvel at the new stand.
(Work started late 2018)

Oddly enough, Fulham's new stand will also (ha!) be ready for next season despite being started later and having a very tricky site on the bank of the river, which had required extensive underwater work.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Brentford as new ground
Newcastle as I have to go into training to make sure I can make the stairs.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oddly enough, Fulham's new stand will also (ha!) be ready for next season despite being started later and having a very tricky site on the bank of the river, which had required extensive underwater work.

They must have had a more secure ring fence.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
One thing I can absolutely guarantee, just by the state of the first two pages of this thread, is that not everyone who wants a Brentford ticket will get one. Norwich might be tricky roo :lolol:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Brentford, Norwich for sure. Probably Watford away although it always seems to be the same day as works on the rail line and takes 3 times as long as it should.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here