Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Gross, Webby and Jason Steele shooting the breeze

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Good fun content.

Observations: Pascal is just laid back chilling. Webby is chatty. Everyone likes Dan Burn. Jason is good for the group and possibly Andone is not super popular.

[tweet]1398573579692908550[/tweet]

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
We've got a decent set of lads representing our club, both as players and ambassadors.

It's interesting to hear that Andone never shuts up, he seems quite a character. I'd like to think he'll be fit enough to play a few pre-season games.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
We've got a decent set of lads representing our club, both as players and ambassadors.

It's interesting to hear that Andone never shuts up, he seems quite a character. I'd like to think he'll be fit enough to play a few pre-season games.

"Loud and annoying", yeah I guess you could call that "quite a character"...

Anyway I think if there is any way of shipping him anywhere, he'll be off.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
What has happened to Richie Reynolds !!!

Seems to have lost half his weight. Not cut his hair for a year and has a tan like he's been on a desert island for a year!!! Bizarre, looks a completely different person to the guy that was presenting on the pitch at the amex.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
"Loud and annoying", yeah I guess you could call that "quite a character"...

Anyway I think if there is any way of shipping him anywhere, he'll be off.
Hope not. Hope he's at least given a chance next season.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

Seems to have lost half his weight. Not cut his hair for a year and has a tan like he's been on a desert island for a year!!! Bizarre, looks a completely different person to the guy that was presenting on the pitch at the amex.

Yeah saw him walking around the pitch at the City game, he was wearing jeans and a leather jacket. Iwas thinking "who's that then", then i clocked him as he walked past.
He's lost a lot of weight and rocking a totally different style.

Mid-life crisis, maybe?

Hope so.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter

Doesn’t look well for it.

D

Deleted member 2719

Great to see banter is still alive and kicking, some people nowadays would put a ban on all that lad type of stuff, if they had their way.

I hope we keep Webby for a very long time, as it seemed he has the right attitude on and off the pitch. Mind you, all West west west Sussex boys do.:angel:

Ps It's nice to see Henry Cole is clean-shaven now.

Attachments

• Cole.PNG
    Cole.PNG
    190 KB · Views: 39

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here