Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nwankwo

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Also, his name is pronounced 'wanka'. Fact.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The laziest of lazy arsed NSC journalism.

I was about to pull the trigger on this only to see this monstrosity already here.

There should be a law against it.

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
With the finances as they are, this is the sort of signing we can probably expect. To be honest the new striker doesn't have to be that good a player, just good at standing in space in the box and able to strike a ball cleanly first time. Bit of hold up ability or pace desirable but not essential!

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
With the finances as they are, this is the sort of signing we can probably expect. To be honest the new striker doesn't have to be that good a player, just good at standing in space in the box and able to strike a ball cleanly first time. Bit of hold up ability or pace desirable but not essential!

I think Potter would totally disagree with you on that. Not to say Simy, isn't a good player, I think he'd be a great signing

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
I think Potter would totally disagree with you on that. Not to say Simy, isn't a good player, I think he'd be a great signing

Potter definitely wants more from his strikers. But as an option when we are up against the teams that sit in and we can't pass through there would be no shame in having 10 footballers and one goal hanger

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Good song potential for Sweet Caroline:
"Hands, touching hands, reaching out, touching me, Tochukwu...
Si-me-on
N-****-wo
Good times never seemed so good" etc etc.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Let’s hope he’s a good finisher

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here