Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is what your licence fee goes on

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Thanks for highlighting the excellent work the BBC do in ensuring that important news stories are heard around the world in an inclusive way,

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
My Licence Fee - a mere £3 per week (less than the price of a pint) - goes on so much more; dramas, documentaries, current affairs programmes, Match of the Day, Spring-watch, chat-shows, Gardeners' World, Later With Jools Holland, films, etc.

Any one of these programmes is infinitely more interesting and entertaining than your pathetic BBC-bashing post.

Are you a Troll?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I do enjoy when someone highlights one programme or aspect of the BBC they dislike. It would work out at some fraction of a penny in your licence fee when you work it out.

Jan 30, 2008
My Licence Fee - a mere £3 per week (less than the price of a pint) - goes on so much more; dramas, documentaries, current affairs programmes, Match of the Day, Spring-watch, chat-shows, Gardeners' World, Later With Jools Holland, films, etc.

Any one of these programmes is infinitely more interesting and entertaining than your pathetic BBC-bashing post.

Are you a Troll?

I dont think he is ,I hear question of sport is the latest programme to box ticked,good bye Sue, matt and Phil, watch the viewing figures plummet,more and more people canceling their TV licence fact
Regards
DF

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Thanks for highlighting the excellent work the BBC do in ensuring that important news stories are heard around the world in an inclusive way,

This thread isn’t really going the way you wanted it to, is it? You tedious bellend.

The World Service is a thing to be celebrated .

That's amazing, very interesting, thanks for sharing. Didn't know they did this.

The BBC along with the NHS is one of the greatest creations of modern Britain.

Are you a Troll?

Great news. The licence fee is even better value than I thought. The BBC, whilst not perfect, is one of the best things in this country.

All of this. The BBC is worth every penny and some.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I dont think he is ,I hear question of sport is the latest programme to box ticked,good bye Sue, matt and Phil, watch the viewing figures plummet,more and more people canceling their TV licence fact
Regards
DF

There won't be one single person in this country who doesn't pay their licence fee because a change is made to Question of Sport. Fact.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Regards
DF

Angry Right-wingers practising 'cancel culture' - oh, the irony. They really are arrogant, pathetic, entitled, ****s.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Lived in the Solomon Islands until i was 7. They have hundreds of languages and dialects and were waring tribes.. Pijin was what they used to comminicate with us, its what i used. Great the bbc do this

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here