Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Was there a Player of the Season this year?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Apologies if I've missed a thread on here, but I can't see any mention of a PoTS award. I've checked the club website and can't see anything, but admittedly I didn't drill down into any of the sub-sections.

If there wasn't one - why not? I appreciate that there have't been any fans at the actual games, but most of them have been televised haven't they? Watching only on TV doesn't normally stop people giving opinions on the best/worst players!

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Apologies if I've missed a thread on here, but I can't see any mention of a PoTS award. I've checked the club website and can't see anything, but admittedly I didn't drill down into any of the sub-sections.

If there wasn't one - why not? I appreciate that there have't been any fans at the actual games, but most of them have been televised haven't they? Watching only on TV doesn't normally stop people giving opinions on the best/worst players!

June 6th - full awards.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Who will get the eagerly anticipated 14 inch Rediffusion TV Video combo unit? :drool:

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
They're waiting for Bissouma to get back from his holiday.

Unfortunate for Solly March to have picked up his injury and a nod to Sanchez and Gross - but Bissouma has been excellent from the first game to the last. He is the dictionary definition of player of the season.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Who will get the eagerly anticipated 14 inch Rediffusion TV Video combo unit? :drool:

Indeed, that's what I thought I'd missed: before the last home game the PoTS strolling onto the pitch to pick up their 12-inch portable TV (courtesy of Rumbelows or Radio Rentals). When did they stop doing that?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
They're waiting for Bissouma to get back from his holiday.

Unfortunate for Solly March to have picked up his injury and a nod to Sanchez and Gross - but Bissouma has been excellent from the first game to the last. He is the dictionary definition of player of the season.

He won’t be coming back anytime soon, as he’s here in Dubai now.

And that means red list for returning to the UK - so I imagine he’s heading elsewhere from here for a bit, and UK ain’t on the itinerary any time soon.

d5f3ef37ed63b1ba85a98a9ed38d2fb8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

And that means red list for returning to the UK - so I imagine he’s heading elsewhere from here for a bit, and UK ain’t on the itinerary any time soon.

What a pretty boy he is.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

please tell me that's a fake picture

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Jul 7, 2003
That’s quite some erm....man/hand bag

[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] will be very jealous. Can't see HT in that lilac shorts and t-shirt combo though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here